1. Your initial deposit reserves your event date and is non-refundable.
2. The balance must be received by the due date indicated or contract is null and void, and deposit will not be refunded.
3. 14 days before the cake collection/delivery date is the final date for any changes of size, style or flavours of the cake. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
4. Buttercream cakes should be stored in the fridge and removed 1 hour before cutting.
5. Fondant cakes need to be stored in a cool dry environment out of direct sunlight.
6. Delivery and setup is dependent on the date and location of the venue and will be stipulated in the final price.
7. Not Just Cake is not responsible for any damage to the cake after setup is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the cake(s). Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table, and optimal room temperature of 19 degrees Celsius or below.
8. If flowers are provided by an outside source, we will place them for an additional fee. You acknowledge that fresh flowers are not a food product, and may contain pesticides, insects, dirt, or other contaminants.
9. If you or your representative elects to pick up and set up the cake, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake once it leaves our possession. Cakes should travel on a flat surface either in the boot or footwell of the vehicle. NEVER ON A SEAT.
10. If the product is damaged in the care of the customer, please contact Not Just Cake for further advice as it may be possible to repair the damage. Any repairs needed due to excessive damage caused by lack of care by the customer will be charged.
10. On occasion we will photograph our cakes and we reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.
11. If there are any problems with the product you must contact Not Just Cake immediately for the issue to be resolved.
12. Products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us harmless for allergic reactions.
We need your consent to load the translations
We use a third-party service to translate the website content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details and accept the service to view the translations.